Saturday, November 13, 2010

Hyderabad Restaurant - Angeethi

Location - Road No 1, Banjara Hills
Cuisine - North Indian

My first experience with Angeethi was fabulous. When BJN Group opened its first ever restaurant in Mumbai (Vile Parle), I was one of the first ones to try. Because of this experience, I was curious to see other BJN group restaurants.

The angeethi in Hyderabad is not upto the mark in my opinion. It does have the variety that I expected. Somehow, ambience does not look very compelling to me. Though some of the north indian dishes are really good. It also serves biryani, which is tastier then a typical biryani served at south indian joints (i guess even if a restaurant is a north indian one in Hyderabad, it may have some typical dishes like biryani, curd rice etc.).

The pricing does not go well with what one get here. Prices are high, in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment